Fairness WV fights day in and day out, advocating for a statewide law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, housing, and public accommodations.
Fairness WV also works diligently to defeat legislation that disenfranchises and/or seeks to cause harm to the LGBT community in the Mountain State.
Each year, we advocate for three bills to make West Virginia a better place for LGBTQ people to live, work and raise a family. We need your help to fight for all three. Click one of the buttons below for more information.
- Tell our Senators to VOTE NO on Senate Bill 341 — Sports Discrimination
- New UCLA study shows cost of WV’s Discrimination Deficit
- OPPOSE Senate Bill 13 -“License to Discriminate in Foster Care”
- Civil Liberties Week of Action: Live Kick-Off Rally!
- Community, statewide leaders call for passage of Fairness Act
- Fairness WV’s statement on Del. John Mandt
- Join our virtual training to become a better advocate for LGBTQ people
- Fairness WV’s statement on Title VII win for LGBTQ people
- Primary election shows WV voters support pro-equality leaders
- WV lawmakers let LGBTQ equality bills die without hearings