Fairness WV fights day in and day out, advocating for a statewide law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, housing, and public accommodations.
Fairness WV also works diligently to defeat legislation that disenfranchises and/or seeks to cause harm to the LGBT community in the Mountain State.
- Seven myths about WV’s proposed Fairness Act debunked
- Tell Carmichael we need LGBTQ nondiscrimination now
- Sen. Carmichael says Fairness Act is not the “right path forward.” He’s wrong.
- More than 100 WV faith leaders endorse proposed LGBTQ nondiscrimination
- Our 2020 lobby day is fast approaching
- WV Presbyterian Ministers Rebuke Hateful Editorial
- Azinger, Potter, Porterfield Dehumanize their Constituents
- Help Us Fight For A Fairer Future
- Equality Bill Dies Without a Vote
- Mayors of LGBTQ-Inclusive Towns Unite for Nondiscrimination