Fairness WV fights day in and day out, advocating for a statewide law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, housing, and public accommodations.
Fairness WV also works diligently to defeat legislation that disenfranchises and/or seeks to cause harm to the LGBT community in the Mountain State.
Each year, we advocate for three bills to make West Virginia a better place for LGBTQ people to live, work and raise a family. We need your help to fight for all three. Click one of the buttons below for more information.
- Fairness WV’s statement on Title VII win for LGBTQ people
- Primary election shows WV voters support pro-equality leaders
- WV lawmakers let LGBTQ equality bills die without hearings
- WV doctors agree: It’s time to ban conversion therapy
- Seven myths about WV’s proposed Fairness Act debunked
- Tell Carmichael we need LGBTQ nondiscrimination now
- 5 reasons West Virginia should pass the Fairness Act
- Sen. Carmichael says Fairness Act is not the “right path forward.” He’s wrong.
- More than 100 WV faith leaders endorse proposed LGBTQ nondiscrimination
- Our 2020 lobby day is fast approaching