Fairness WV fights day in and day out, advocating for a statewide law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, housing, and public accommodations.
Fairness WV also works diligently to defeat legislation that disenfranchises and/or seeks to cause harm to the LGBT community in the Mountain State.
- 55 WV Faith Leaders Come Together for LGBTQ+ Rights
- Our Statement on the Masterpiece Cakeshop Case
- INTRODUCING: Faith is Fairness
- PHOTOS: 2018 All Kinds Are Welcome Here Lobby Day
- He Survived Conversion Therapy. Now He Hopes to be Ordained.
- So-called Conversion Therapy is Malpractice. Let’s End It.
- Victory for LGBTQ Non-Discrimination in Gilmer County!
- Hate Crimes Reform & “Justice Through Grace in Communities Act”
- Employment and Housing Non-Discrimination Act
- Youth Mental Health Protection Act