Fairness WV fights day in and day out, advocating for a statewide law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, housing, and public accommodations.
Fairness WV also works diligently to defeat legislation that disenfranchises and/or seeks to cause harm to the LGBT community in the Mountain State.
Each year, we advocate for three bills to make West Virginia a better place for LGBTQ people to live, work and raise a family. We need your help to fight for all three. Click one of the buttons below for more information.
- URGENT: WV Senate will consider “Karnes Amendment” to abolish local fairness laws
- Fairness WV launches new campaign asking Gov. Justice to veto HB 3293
- Last chance to tell WV lawmakers to VOTE NO on HB 3293
- WV’s advocates for women oppose House Bill 3293, the trans athlete ban
- Tell our Senators to VOTE NO on the transgender athlete ban
- BREAKING: Doctors, medical groups join Fairness WV to condemn trans athlete ban
- Tell the Senate Judiciary Committee to oppose SB 657!
- Tell your delegate to VOTE NO on the transgender athlete ban
- Lawmakers introduce bill to ban conversion therapy in West Virginia
- Bipartisan Group of WV Delegates Introduce the Fairness Act