Fairness WV fights day in and day out, advocating for a statewide law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, housing, and public accommodations.
Fairness WV also works diligently to defeat legislation that disenfranchises and/or seeks to cause harm to the LGBT community in the Mountain State.
Each year, we advocate for three bills to make West Virginia a better place for LGBTQ people to live, work and raise a family. We need your help to fight for all three. Click one of the buttons below for more information.
- Tell Wheeling leaders to protect LGBTQ kids & ban conversion therapy
- West Virginia defeats every anti-LGBTQ bill
- BREAKING: WV medical associations oppose SB 71
- URGENT: Tell WV lawmakers to protect LGBTQ kids & VOTE NO on SB 71
- Digital Town Hall: The Dangers of Conversion Therapy
- Tell WV lawmakers to oppose child abuse and VOTE NO on SB 71
- WV lawmakers let LGBTQ equality bills die — again
- Our fight against the “Classroom Gag Order” isn’t over yet!
- Legislative Update: Week 4
- HB 4011 moves on to a new committee