Fairness WV fights day in and day out, advocating for a statewide law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, housing, and public accommodations.
Fairness WV also works diligently to defeat legislation that disenfranchises and/or seeks to cause harm to the LGBT community in the Mountain State.
- WV Presbyterian Ministers Rebuke Hateful Editorial
- Azinger, Potter, Porterfield Dehumanize their Constituents
- Help Us Fight For A Fairer Future
- Equality Bill Dies Without a Vote
- Mayors of LGBTQ-Inclusive Towns Unite for Nondiscrimination
- Our Hate Crimes Law HAS to Change
- 2019 Lobby Day Photos
- It’s Time to Pass EHNDA!
- VICTORY in Beckley!
- Youth Mental Health Protection Act Introduced With Broad Support!